Hi, Please how we can add MVC4 to visual studio 2017 professional and can give an example site to download and install it in VS 2017 professional.
Hello, I was working on HTML and would like to know how can I open anchor link ( HTML ) in a new tab instead of loading URL on the same page? Suppose this is my anchor tag HTML...
When working in ASP.NET MVC, I have a partial view located inside "Views -> FirstController->_PartialView1.cshtml", I would like to call this partial view of "FirstController" from "SecondController", how can I call it in ASP.NET MVC?
The reason I am doing so is the HTML used is same, but with different data....
Hi, I was running https on localhost IIS for the first time, I was usign http under my localhost and after reading this article:
I tried to run https on my IIS and localhost.
But I'm facing this error : your connection is not private.
how can resolve that? Thanks.
I am trying to deploy sample website on somee.com using free hosting.
First I published my website as a folder.
1. I created new free hosting domain on somee.com, then after logging in proceeded to file manager ->
2. Then I make a zip folder for my published website folder
3. Then I upload the zip folder and select upload and unzip archives
4. I have add the default document inside web.config like that
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <configuration> <system.webServer> <defaultDocument> <files> <add value="index.aspx" /> </files> </defaultDocument> </system.webServer> </configuration>
5. Now this is my root folder file structure
Hi, I want to login with facebook account from my website MVC4 razor c# and add permissions for a FB user and for a FB page. I was found this article and try to do the same https://github.com/aspnet/Docs/blob/master/aspnet/mvc/overview/older-versions/using-oauth-providers-with-mvc.md
but I'm facing this error : Login Failure. Unsuccessful login with service.
What does this error means and how can resolve that problem. Thanks....
This is the sample link from here also.
I've just wanted to know what is the best approach to render it fast.
On the link I provided you will see a tree view coming out from database.
What should I do to render it fast. Here's what I think please guide for better approache(s).
1) Load only parent, then load children when the parent was clicked. (What I think was, why should I fetch all data if I am not using it. That's why I only load parent then the children when the parent is clicked. Is right or not).
2) Build the tree view in api/controller before sending it back to frontview so when the loading was complete all data was already built. (but it takes to fetch coming out from api, the user will see broken menu tree view. Lets say I have e-commerce site like this. below image). How to build menu like this in fastest way without seeing broken tree. (The image is sample to see expected result.)
Hi,I am using C# 3-D arrays program and getting error "Operator '-' cannot be applied to operands of type 'int' and 'int'", how I can resolve this error my current code is as below :...
[test]", then after removing square brackets I should get "
Hi, How can I initialize Multidimensional Array  in c# with int  (3 rows and 3 columns )? Like below...