I am trying to deploy sample website on somee.com using free hosting.
First I published my website as a folder.
1. I created new free hosting domain on somee.com, then after logging in proceeded to file manager ->
2. Then I make a zip folder for my published website folder
3. Then I upload the zip folder and select upload and unzip archives
4. I have add the default document inside web.config like that
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <configuration> <system.webServer> <defaultDocument> <files> <add value="index.aspx" /> </files> </defaultDocument> </system.webServer> </configuration>
5. Now this is my root folder file structure
But when I want to eccess to my hosting website I'm facing this error :
how can I solve this problem. Thanks.
Here is the way to configure the publish tool under the connection section:
Publish method: FTP Server: ftp://[YOUR USERNAME].somee.com Site path: /www.[YOUR USERNAME].somee.com/ Passive mode: Checked User name: [YOUR USERNAME] Password: [YOUR PASSWORD]
Also, try checking these links and videos which might help
These are the only availble links which can help
Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter & Keep getting latest article/questions in your inbox weekly