If you have created a web-application, you definetly need to host it somewhere to make it accessible publicly, while there are many cloud hosting services like Amazon EC2 Windows Server Hosting or Azure hosting, which provides you free hosting of your website for specific amount of time, like you can begin on EC2 for free for 12 months ( only Disk space charges are applied), but this post provides you list of various available hosting platforms, which gives you completely free ASP.NET hosting (including free classic asp hosting).
MyASP.NET allows you to host your ASP.NET website for free completely. You can also host Classic ASP Website for free or latest ASP.NET Core website for free.
Here are the features of free website hosting on myasp.net
- Host 1 Website
- 1GB DiskSpace
- 5GB Transfers
- 1 MSSQL & Mysql
- ASP.NET Core 3.x, Node.js
- ASP.NET 4.8, 2.0-4.7.x
- Classic ASP, PHP 5.X - 7.X
- MVC 6,5,4,3,2 supported.
- Php 5 and above is allowed.
- MS SQL Size 1GB
- IIS Remote Access is not allowed in free plan
- Email/Mailing list services are not allowed in free plan
- No free SSL
Somee.Com allows you to host ASP.NET website for free using Windows Host. There is no credit card or other payment information required to pass the registration.
They also provide free SSL certificate.
Here are the features of free hosting on Somee
- Host 1 Website
- 150 MB Storage
- Bandwidth 5Gb/Month
- ASP.Net 4.8/4.7/4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 is supported
- ASP.Net Core 2.2/3.1
- MS Access 2007, 2010
- Dedicated web application pool
- MS SQL database size: 30Mb
- Backup storage size: 100MB
- Database size is small, only 30Mb
- Storage capacity is less, 150Mb
- Small advertisement on bottom of every page of your website.
- Websites are removed automatically if not visited once during last 30 days.
If you are ASP.NET developer, you must have heard about this hosting website.
Smarter ASP is giving free 60 days trial for Windows hosting and allows to your host ASP.NET or ASP or Php website for free to limited period of time, without adding any Credit card on registration.
Here are the features of Smarter ASP Windows Hosting:
- Storage capacity: 1GB
- Bandwidth: 10GB/Month
- 1 Website
- ASP.NET, ASP, PHP is Supported
- Free Temporary Domain Nameto try out services
- Free 24/7 support
- .NET Core or ASP.NET MVC is supported.
- MS SQL database size: 1GB
- Remote Delegation Supported, Web Deploy
- No Ads During Free Trials
- Supports Classic ASP
- Free period ends in 60 Days
- No Email List feature
Discount ASP.NET provides Windows hosting at affordable price, and it also gives you 3 month free trial on purchasing yearly plan.
They offer, $10 a month base plan along with all of the added features an ASP.NET developer could ever need.
- 1000 MB disk space
- 80 GB monthly data transfer
- ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.8.x, 4.7.x, 4.6.x is supported
- 24/7 Technical Support
- MS Access (private database folder)
- Each site hosted in its own isolated application pool
- Custom Control Panel
- Classic ASP 3.0 Support
- Php Support
- Supports MS SQL server 2016,2017,2014,2012
- Email Support
- You need to buy a plan before using Free 3 Months Trial
Everleap is a scalable, load-balanced cloud for ASP.NET hosting.
ASP.NET Cloud hosting for Everleap comes with two types of plan, single-site plan or multi-site plan, which you can use for free for 30 days.
- Two load-balanced servers
- 30 Days free trial
- 100 GB monthly bandwidth for single site plan and 500 GB for multi-site plan
- SSL support for both plans
- Faster response time than Discount ASP.NET or Godaddy Ultimate plans
- Supports ASP.NET Core and ASP.NET, as well as node.js, PHP and Classic ASP with MS SQL hosting or MySQL hosting
- Provides a suite of cybersecurity solutions for businesses including website and database backup solutions, Microsft 365 backup solutions, email backup solutions etc.
- 30 days free trial is less to check how good are servers.
If you want to go for complete free Windows hosting, check Somee or MyASP.NET.
But if you want host a ASP.NET website and plan to use it for many coming years, then I would highly recommend go for SmarterASP or DiscountASP.
You may also like to read: